From full and partial wedding planning, design and management to destination weddings, Little Red Bean Productions offers a variety of planning options to fit whatever your needs.
Full Service Planning
With our Full Service Package, we plan all of your details according to your vision from start to finish. After an in-depth consultation, we create an event design which is specifically tailored to the personality and look you desire. We then proceed to plan all the details that you have envisioned and more, saving you time, money and most importantly giving you the pleasure of truly enjoying the journey to “I DO” with the guarantee of a flawless wedding day.
Our Full Service Package includes the following:
- Budget Development, Prioritization & Management
- Schedule, Timeline & “To-Do” List Development & Management
- Venue & Vendor Recommendations, Selection, Contract Negotiations & Management
- Event Design & Decor Concept Creation
- RSVP & Floorplan Management
- Out-of-Town Guest Management
- Month-of/Day-of Wedding Coordination
- Post Wedding Management
- Unlimited Communication
Our Partial Service Package is the perfect choice for couples who have begun the planning process but need help in completing it- tying together design, ideas and items that need to be finalized. In addition to complete day-of coordination (detailed below) this service also provides a professional planner for guidance and resources throughout the planning process. With this package, we serve as your organization and event manager in order to keep you on track, while you take on some of the tasks associated with planning your Big Day.
Our month-of/day-of-coordination services are our most popular offering and are designed to be a full management package, enabling you, your fiance and your family to sit back and enjoy the weeks leading up to the Big Day and of course, the Big Day itself, by having us “make it all happen” to your specific expectations – without having to deal with all of the moving parts and logistics yourself.
Our traditional package begins 4-6 weeks prior to the Big Day and includes the following:
- Initial client meeting and consultation (Including: discussion of proposed flow of events, detailed analysis of reception décor and any and all client expectations.)
- Develop detailed wedding-day timeline.
- Review of vendor contracts and vendor expected responsibilities prior to wedding, confirmation of all details with each vendor (timeline, directions, special requests etc…)
- Serve as liaison between client and vendors and serve as point-person for vendors the weeks prior to and on the day of event.
- Unlimited contact via telephone, text, and email.
- On-site management and direction of wedding ceremony and wedding reception activities, which includes but is not limited to: overseeing all vendor delivery and set-up, coordinate special set-ups, manage photographing session, distributing final vendor payments/gratuities, event troubleshooting, and event breakdown.
- Access to On-site “Emergency Kit”
Back to the top